There are a few different ways to find out what processor you have:
- If you are using a Windows computer, you can go to the “Control Panel” and click on “System and Security.” From there, click on “System” and you should see information about your processor listed under the “System” heading.
- If you are using a Mac, click on the Apple menu and select “About This Mac.” This will open a window with information about your Mac, including the type of processor it has.
- If you are using a Linux-based operating system, you can use the “lscpu” command in a terminal window to display information about your processor.
- You can also check the documentation that came with your computer or look for information online about the specific model of computer you have. This should include information about the processor that is being used.
- Finally, you can try using a system information tool, such as the one built into your operating system or a third-party tool, to get detailed information about your processor.